– I am biologically a female but self proclaimed femme.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
– Hm, I’d be glad to meet Him (God) and ask unlimited questions.
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 25, give me line 17.
– uh-oh, got not book here.
4) What do you think about most?
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
– From my girlfriend, “we’ll make more memories together” because I accidentally deleted our conversation on my phone.
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
– Shirt and undies, that’s what I’m comfortable with.
7) What’s your strangest talent?
– Talent? Got none.
8) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
– I don’t want to assume. HAHAHA. Maybe? IDK.
9) Do you have any strange phobias?
– I guess none.
10) What’s your religion?
– I am a Roman Catholic but does respect all other religions.
11) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
– Eating and strolling.
12) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
– In front of it, I am vain but there are times that I want to take random pictures (real-life).
13) What was the last lie you told?
– That I am okay.
14) Do you believe in karma?
– Yes, of course. I don’t want to be bitch-slapped, Dude!
15) What is your greatest weakness?
– To be alone and left behind.
16) Who is your celebrity crush?
– Hollywood? A lot. But I’d love to sleep with Emma Roberts.
17) How do you vent your anger?
– Singing, eating or just be quiet by not talking at all.
18) Do you have a collection of anything?
– I collect band-aids.
19) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
– I’d prefer being together but video chatting will do.
20) Are you happy with the person you’ve become?
– Yes, I may have flaws but it’d take someone who can accept me for who I am.
21) What’s a sound you hate; sound you love?
– People who eats like a pig and I love the sound of the streaming water or dried leaves stepped on.
22) What’s your biggest “what if”?
– What if I was born boy?
23) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
– I believe in ghosts and aliens. We are aliens for aliens.
24) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
– The walls of my cubicle. I am at work actually.
25) Smell the air. What do you smell?
– My self.
26) What’s the worst place you have ever been to?
– None? IDK.
27) To you, what is the meaning of life?
– Amazing Race
28) Do you believe in luck?
– Yes? No? Maybe?
29) What’s the weather like right now?
– It’s freakin’ hot! It’s almost end of summer here.
30) Do you have any nicknames?
– Of course, I do. Beb, Kri, Kriz, Kriza, Rita, Babygirl.
31) What was the last movie you saw?
– I guess it was uhh, Pitch Perfect. Watched it for number of times.
32) What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?
– When I was bumped by a bicycle and passed by as if nothing happened.
33) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
– I think?
34) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
– It depends on what he/she did to me.
35) What is your astrological sign?
36) Do you save money or spend it?
– When I have it, I spend it all.
37) Love or lust?
– They’re twins.
38) In a relationship?
– I am and happy.
39) How many relationships have you had?
– Serious? This is the 2nd.
40) Where is your best friend?
41) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
42) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
– Oh yes, without a doubt.
43) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
– Idk. They both should come together too.
44) What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
– At the Beginning.
45) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
– You should learn how to keep your love, trust and communication unbreakable.
46) How can I win your heart?
– Show me that you love me.
47) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
– To leave my previous relationship and never get back.
48) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
– Rita The Great.
49) What is your favorite word?
50) Give me the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word; heart
51) What’s the last song you listened to?
– If I had you.
52) What is your current desktop picture?
– Colorful stripes that I used to consider as our couple desktop wallpaper. (In my lappy)
53) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
– My pig-whore whatever.
54) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren’t really doing anything, they’re just standing around your bed. What do you do?
– I’d pretend to be a mummy too.
55) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
56) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
58) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
59) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
60) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
By: Rita of http://ritaspeakshermind.wordpress.com/